About me

Friday, November 5, 2010

The end is near...

Well not the 'end' as in "the end" end.
What I actually meant is that the first semester of med school is coming to an end.

Before that, let me apologize - as always, for the lack of update, to anyone still reading this(if there is LOL)

The official reason is; I'm too busy with med school life.
The actual reason; pure laziness paired with procrastination.

Looking back at my life since I started college, I'd say that I've learned many things(apart from the knowledge gained through lectures).

No longer do I have someone else to do my laundry.
The question I ask myself everyday; "What to eat for dinner??"
I started worrying about fuel consumption.
Have to buy my own groceries.
Wake up in time for lecture every morning.
Learnt how to tolerate people.
Learnt 'team' spirit?
Realized that the world isn't as simple as I once thought.

And the list goes on.

Still, I thank God, for this opportunity to learn. And for just being here; in a public university where the fees are subsidized.

The final exams for this semester starts on Monday. I really pray that God grant me the much needed strength and wisdom.


3 comments:

  1. 1 hulk speed isnt unlimited he has a terminal velocity due to friction
    and iineffeciency build up as the floor can get only a limited level of pounding from his legs which
    isnt up to quicksilver who is way slower than flash
    (superman is roughly flash speed). Superman toe
    to toe inside the beginning is way stronger than hulk.
    hulk is strong but he cant lift continenta at base
    strength. remember superman lifted apokolips roughly 4- 5 instances earth .
    also superman reaction time and mix and mash powers up will prove
    difficult to the hulk. hulk is ridiculously strong but he"s been taken down by wolverine. superman can only be defeated by wolverine level like character with technique and planning not a fist battle.so i give it to superman

    Also visit my site: delay spray for premature ejaculation in india

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eco-friendly Espresso bean states you do not have to do
    a thing to lose weight
    but what type of final results do you will get
    in the event you do excersie and watch everything you consume and nonetheless have
    problems getting fat off I consume only whold
    meals nothing processed Just strated the Eco-friendly Espresso Bean and would like a little assist

    my blog post: biggest loser weight loss yoga

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered a Support Boston Tee on April 17, but I havent gained
    it yet.
    Have they all been sent out??
    My mom got her and they look fantastic.
    Thanks
    Nichole

    Feel free to visit my page adonis golden ratio program torrent

    ReplyDelete

Followers