About me

Sunday, July 11, 2010

no idea for a title

Ah, finally able to blog(first blog post from Sabah =p). Just a short update only =)

Orientation week is over, finally got into my permanent room(was in a temporary one previously). Sharing it with 3 other guys(a chinese guy and 2 kadazandusun guys)
Orientation week was filled with lots and lots of briefings(boring *yawn*). Blah blah blah.
Went shopping at 1Borneo for stuffs yesterday (its supposedly the biggest mall in Borneo)
Also went sight-seeing KK town the other day(thanks to Ewe Jin LOL).

and....

Lecture starts tomorrow at 8 a.m.

Been having coughs and sore throat since I arrived here last week. And I had to walk in the rain a couple of times(definitely not good for the coughs). Its been raining here almost every afternoon, sigh. I miss the warm and dry weather in Melaka LOL(never thought I'd say this)

Well, will blog more at some other time (I hope)

1 comment:

  1. Actually, apparently it's been raining in Melaka leh...monsoon season coming up? Maybe, I forget. It seems so long~~~~

    Post pictures of your room, man. I should do that too. You know, whenever I next update, which'll be gods know when...

    ReplyDelete

Followers