About me

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Running out of days left

Well, my holidays are coming to an end. *oh, no!*

Uni placement results are out by the 3rd week of June and the course itself starts on the 3rd of July.

1 month and 1 week would be a pretty good estimate of the time I have left to;

sleep,
eat,
sleep.
eat.
.
.
.

Haha.

On the other hand, I've passed the motorcycle JPJ test and I've started on my car driving
lessons. This whole driving thing is taking too long.

No, seriously. I'm like the only 19 year old in Melaka without a driving license. All my other
peers already have theirs. Imagine that.

Oh, and the sunflowers. They're dying. Its kinda sad but like all things in life, every thing comes to and end. Its just a matter of when.

And to end this post;

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Well, thats just it.
(couldn't find an annoying large picture LOL)

2 comments:

  1. Well you're definitely closer to getting your license than I am, haha... so *I'll* be the only 19 year old left! Oh and good luck with uni :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. right, I forgot about you. Haha, yay! You'll be the only 19 year old without licence haha. Thanks for the good luck wish anyways. Good luck to you too haha.

    ReplyDelete

Followers