About me

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wincest XD

Finally, an update. RAWR!!!!!

Firstly, my sunflower died. I don't know why, but the seedlings(yup seedlings, all 6 of them) died overnight. I mean, one moment it was there basking in the sunlight and the next, it is all dried up and withered. Lifeless. My best guess is damping-off disease.

Two weeks of waiting for the seedlings to sprout + one week of growing sprout-lings. Gone.
Just like that. I guess that is what life is all about. Being a bitch.

Forgive my bitterness but really, life is a bitter pill to swallow.

Yesterday, Anila finally got me to read some slash. If you don't know what slash is weekeepeedeeah says;

Slash fiction is a genre of fan fiction that focuses on the depiction of romantic or sexual relationships between fictional characters.[1][2] While the term was originally restricted to stories in which male media characters were involved in an explicit adult relationship as a primary plot element, it is now often used to refer to any fan story containing a pairing between same-sex characters, although many fans distinguish the female-focused variety as a separate genre commonly referred to as femslash. The characters are usually not engaged in such relationships in their respective fictional universes. The majority of slash fiction writers are believed to be heterosexual females.[3]

"Your Scent On My Finger" I mean, come on. just the title itself sounds wrong. Its a Supernatural fanfic by the way. Screw you Anila, you've spoiled my innocent mind with your slash-es XD. Okay just kidding, but slash just ain't my cup of tea =D.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers