About me

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Lantern Festival

Arghhh! It is the 15th day of the Chinese New Year tomorrow, otherwise known as the Chap Goh Mei. And sorry, no updates on my Chinese New Year. I had a bad one =(

Anyway, no elaboration on that XD.

Moving on, the STPM results was announced two days ago. And this is what I got;

Chemistry!!!! NO!!!! WHY????? Sigh. In case you can't see the picture I've got an A- for my Chemistry. In simple words, I screwed my chance of getting a 4.0 when I "decided not to do so well" for my Chemistry paper due to some distractions =.=
Not gonna elaborate on that too.

Well, I guess I'll have to live with a 3.92.
Oh by the way. Congratulations Anila, for scoring a 4.0. You are teh most awesome Indian girl that I know =D. (No, I'm not racist, so don't start accusing me for being). And also to those people that did well for the STPM 2009 as well, congrats.

If you didn't get a perfect score or what you expected, my advice to you is to stop moping around and emo over what you don't have and instead be happy to know that you could have gotten worse results. No intention of offending anyone here, i'm just saying. (I'm telling myself the same thing T.T)

Anyway, I guess this is where we part ways, my friends(you know who you are). Brave new world ahead XD. And good luck, in your endeavours, whatever it may be.

And..... will try to update more often......... try.....
I am lazy X)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers