About me

Monday, September 14, 2009

Inactive

Wow, can't really believe that time flies. Just noticed that its been about a month since the last post. Well, the trials are over (at least for the science student, it is) and I realized how much I errr... suck? Yeah, I suck. And in 60+ days, it is STPM. Oh god! Am I gonna make it? I try not to think of it. I've been feeling very hmm... motivation-deprived this past few weeks. I don't know why. Ok, maybe I know why. But still... nothing can be done. I really am in deep shit this time.

On another note, I just watched Orphan last Saturday with a couple of classmates. Really sick. In short, its a good movie. Will not spoil it by elaborating further.

Just something random, to anyone feeling depressed, down, sad, etc. etc.
Cheer up. 
Here is perseverance  , cost me 1750 gold XD

Now you have 125% mana regen, 5 hp/s regen and +10 damage. Go kick asses.

Lol WTF am I crapping about? Anyway persevere. Try harder, endure. You can make it. (Including myself, yeah)

*sigh* Gotta go study now. Okay, try to study XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers