About me

Monday, September 21, 2009

Hey! Its 6 a.m, Monday. Better go to school...

That was exactly my thought when I woke up this morning. Having gone through almost every Monday for the past 7 years that way, I guess it became a part of me. Well, that could be a reason. Another reason I guess would be me wanting to go back to school. Throughout my life ( 10+ years of schooling) I've always loved the holidays. Now, I'm not so sure.

Its very near to STPM already(I've mentioned this 3 times now, I know), which also means that schooling life is coming to an end. After this would be college life..... New environment, new people, etc. etc. I hate to change I guess.

But alas, no matter how much I dread it, there is absolutely no way to stop it from happening. We all have to grow up ultimately. Will we still keep in touch after the Exams? Hang out like we used to? I can just hope and pray.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers