About me

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Char, the Feisty Princess

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!

This is Charmaine. Recently, I saw this link posted by a friend of mine on facebook. At first sight, I was like "our feisty princess, bullets, weapons... hmm.. cute". So when I clicked on the link, I found out this.

"Our feisty princess Charmaine has been diagnosed with neuroblastoma. She is currently in the 4th stage and fighting hard. We are greatly saddened that such a sweet and cheerful little girl has to undergo so much pain and suffering at such a young age."

After further reading, I felt touched. I for one, knows what its like to lose someone dear to you. The pain is excruciating. What is worse is the fear of knowing that someone is dying slowly. 

Currently, Char is at some hospital in New York undergoing a type of treatment with around 40- 50 % success rate. 

So, to anyone reading this blog, I'm pleading for you to at least drop by http://ourfeistyprincess.blogspot.com/ and leave a comment of encouragement for this brave little girl and her mother. They need it.

You can also contact her godmother, Jolene at ourfeistyprincess@gmail.com 
Get more information about her family at http://ourfeistyprincess.com/ 

Or if you wish to donate, click here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers