About me

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

And then she's 19...

Last Saturday was Wan Wei's birthday. I don't really know her, but... birthdays are supposed to be fun, regardless of whether you really know the person or not. Anyway, we celebrated the occasion at Dataran Pahlawan's McD, just right after our swimming training.

I left the pool a little too early (before the girl herself =.=). 
So, I arrived at the venue a little too early as well... And left early too... I'm an early person LOL...  Anyway, here's a picture of the cake;

Just a simple cake, nothing too fancy

And the birthday girl;

"OMG!! OMG!! A CAKE!!!!" Lol, just kidding, she didn't actually sound like that. Heck, I don't even know what will she sound like XD.

And the emo boy;

Silk          : "Why so long one... I got tuition le...."
Kin Wee  : "Tiam la... don't disturb me, must solve the cube within 25 sec"

And many other random pictures;



What you want to eat??


Shy le..... Don't snap la...

Where is the cake??? I want cake!!! LOL






*SPEECHLESS* OMG!!! Is that Ryan??? 

And finally, the group photo;



And before I forget, photos are courtesy of Wen Jean. Thanks :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers